Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Great Apps for Classroom Management

Hello everyone!

The start of the school year is almost here!  I can't believe the summer zoomed by as quickly as it did.  So, I am thinking of ways to integrate the iPad into the classroom for a more seamless classroom management system.  In my search, I discovered this amazing slideshare.  Thank you, Monica Burns for your resources! Click here to visit the slideshare presentation.


Nhận xét

Popular Posts

MI5 - Tech Vacancies

MI5 (Security Services) is often overlooked as an organisation that invests in technology. The reality is that we have pioneering corporate and operational technology sections which offer careers in technology that are very different from any other organisation. https://www.mi5.gov.uk/careers/opportunities/technology?adhoc_referrer=011617032006 Also more vacancies here:- https://

Learning from Posters Pt2 - Forensics, Cyber and Security

Part 2 -  Continuing on from Part 1 showing the collection of learning from posters which I thought it would be helpful to the community to have them posted in a single location. Learning from Posters Pt1 - Forensics, Cyber and Securityhttp://trewmte.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/learning-from-posters-pt1-forensics.html